Web & Mobile Analyst Developer
Believe in Open Source, concerned with UX, ergonomics and user interface design,
engaged in deployment process and development methodology. Firm believer in Promisses :).
jQuery Foundation contributor.
Also enthusiast about science, arts and economy.
- To solve a problem, first simplify. (every math book)
- Do it right before you do it fast.
- Simple can be harder than complex. (Steve Jobs)
- Simple is better than complex. (The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters
"$ python -m this")
- Knowledge makes everything simpler. (Laws of Simplicity, John Maeda)
- Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. (George Santayana)
Scrum sprints and manage Product Backlog on GitHub.
A sandbox app where I test new techniques, libraries and last html features.
- HTML5 / CSS3
- C / C++
Platforms & Frameworks
- Mobile, iOS & Android
- Web Apps
- Backbone.js / Angular.js
- QUnit / Jasmine / Karma / Mocha / Should.js
System and Tools
- Linux / MacOS
- Git / Mercurial
- Jenkins / TravisCI
- MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Postgis / MySQL / Oracle
- Scrum / Agile Method
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment